Saturday 12 March 2011

feel vexed abt tis!

yesterday, i went to facial...the beautician say my skin was so thin n i have genetic stain... oh my god! i should use some product like oil-free n moisture n uv protect!
i found some product though internet for whole day....
nano white, hada labo n some....
finally elaine ask me to search nivea.... den i tried to search...
nt bad... i had found the product for sensitive skin.. its suitable to me..
i need moisture n day cream wif uv protect...
but tis day cream can moisture but it look like dint have uv protect....
n now i would like to buy the toner... caz it is free from silicon mineral oil n so on... n i need to moisture my skin!!!>
now im so vexed in the day cream , does it have uv protect?ar~~~~~! feel vexed abt it!!!!
give some comment ya~~~


No comments: