Wednesday 27 April 2011

24/4

donut cake~~

elaine & me

kai yee &me~




23/4
 24 of Apr is my birthday..
but my jimui celebrate
wif me on saturday...
we go to t2 buy piki's car... den we take taxi to over thr...
after tat.. we go to station 1 for our lunch...
im so surprise tat they celebrate wif me wif no birthday cake...
is DONAT ... haha... but i am so happy... i love wat they present to me... n thx for ur all celebration... thx u... the next 2 weeks is kai yee birthday... check it out wat we gonna do ba... haha...!

24/4
9-10 i am having my ballet class...
after tat.. i had my breakfast wif my mum... i jus have a little becaz i am reserving the place for my darling- jia xian koh...haha
12 noon... he had arrived...yes! i am so happy!!!
my birthday... but we din have our lunch at high class restaurant... we jus go to the 茶餐室 ... have pork rice... haha...
after tat ... we go to sunway for shopping!!
den ... we go to ...(dunno whr is it) for movie..... nice movie.!!
he buy a small piece of strawberry chocolate cake for me... haha... n gt a candle too...
go whr celebrate? dun tell u all! haha
i love u ~~^^
i love tis!! made by glass~
thx all my fren.. i love thoes!

小小的祝福换来大大的幸福~~
although it was jus a simple celebration... but i was so happy tat day...
thx u guy! and...
i love u ~~

No comments: